[infobox subtitle="(If We Could)" bg="green" color="white" opacity="on" space="30" link="no link"]28 Things We'd Gift Her[/infobox]
Our beautiful, funny, and crazy-talented founder turns 28 today! No words can express how much we love her. Instead, we've come up with quite the extravagant gift list—a little something to celebrate each one of her 28 years. Check it, she deserves all of this and more! Happy Birthday, Lo!
1. Because what chef doesn't want this Williams Sonoma chalkboard wall planter that doubles as great kitchen decor?
2. Or this West Elm utility kitchen canister and oil-vinegar set that alone can revamp a dreary counter?
3. While we're at it, we'll throw in a World Market glass infuser dispenser to change it up for the winter days to come.
4. Not to mention, Anthropologie's Dorma and Gilded Cornet serving sets.
5. Fancy wine-holding cocktail snack-balancing wooden planks for her scrumptious soirees? Yes.
6. Hand stamped spoons in Cereal killer, Though she be but little she is fierce, I'm sorry for what I said before I had my coffee, and Omg soooo good.
7. Belayed Reaction, Deep Tea Diver, and Armed With Technology tea infusers.
8. Reed Wilson Design coasters—'cause she's now an east coaster, baby!
9. Urban Outfitters Plum & Bow and Crochet throws for when the weather turns chilly.
10. Diptyque candles in ambre, roses, and feuille de lavande.
11. This adorable Jonathan Adler elephant lamp that would look oh-so-cute by her new bed!12. A Mango turtleneck sweater to snuggle in.13. Warehouse leggings for running errands.
14. Free People Pioneer thigh high socks for lazy afternoons.
15. Seychelles Keystone booties to add to her collection.
16. An Alexander McQueen Small Heroine calfskin tote in oxblood.
17. Dainty jewelry like Love Birdie on Twig earrings and Kitten Mitten bracelet.
18. Lipstick in shades Bruised Plum by Tom Ford, Jeanne by Nars, and Red Amour by Laura Mercier.
19. Nail polish in colors Call of the Wild by China Glaze, Freja by Zoya, Score a Goal by OPI, Sole Mate by Essie, and British Racing Green by Butter London.
20. Lush Softy bath bomb, Amandopondo bubble bar, and Love Lettuce face mask for an ultimate home spa.
21. Cards Against Humanity part deux for endless laughter.
22. A Stendig 2015 calendar just because.
23. Stationary for extra validation that our boss is a baus.
24. The Izzi cellphone case with interchangeable lenses: #selfies 2.0.25. Sony's Alpha-7 full frame mirrorless camera that connects to wifi for perfect instagrams.
26. BiRtHdAy CaNdLeS—need we say more?
27. This birthday cake from Momofuku Milk Bar, obviously!
28. And last, but definitely not least, a tiara for the ultimate queen of sass!
Happy Birthday, again, gurlfran! We love you!
Sign Up for Exclusive Access to The Lo Down